Friday, January 15, 2010

September 7th, 1997 3:06pm. Church: Water of Life. Inherit the Land. The making of a miracle, Mark 6:33-44. Jesus always has a purpose in miracles. Have a giving heart. Numbers 14, real fear and not real fear. Joshua 1:5. Be strong and courageous. 1 Samuel 17. David and Goliath. Ephesians 3:14. Love, fear. 1 John 4:18. My giants are my sister and school. 7:44. We pray for the building and God’s will. Note to remember the armor of God.

September 8th, 1997 Start of school. Woke up and put on the armor of God. (was written on my white board so I wouldn’t forget). I still need help. Want to remain faithful. There is a heat wave.
September 10th, 1997 8:33pm. Wed Youth Group. Dave Mcdaniel. We need to have a conversation with God everyday. Gideon an example of Christians hiding. Miracles happen. Stand for God.

September 11th, 199712:08 pm. I cannot explain my school, for everyone has their own points. But when asked to ponder my class well…there are the quiet people, there are the wild people… then some arrogant and loud. A day here is a challenge. The evil one sets traps everywhere (temptation and such). Only with God’s grace can I disarm those traps. Say I wanted to give up the desire for this girl from last year, which I do. I try not to look at her anymore, then usually the test is how many times can she walk in front of me before I crack. Take her and turn her into a vicious blood thirsty creature and Ill back down. God she is none of the above. Your child is not mean to me intentionally. Moving on. School is a bit hard to understand. Why, I don’t know. Dear God, I pray for everybody here and at my other requests Lord help me comprehend this I give my time scheduale to you. Take it please. Help me. God to handle all of this. Thank you for everything. Help me run without aching. Amen. Maybe I will start dating when I turn 16…?

September 15th, 1997.Dear God, I pray for the nations, for revival, amen. 12:10. Yesterday on Sunday, Danny talked about being a risk taker. Faith is a risk. John 10:10. Do I have an abundant life? Maybe, Faith is the assurance in God. 3 key principles: 1 – obey even when I do not understand (Hebrews 11:7). 2. Trust even when I do not feel like it (Heb 11:24). 3. Give even when I don’t think I can (Heb 11:4). I must give my heart to God. Then youth group. Jacob spoke. Why did we become Christians? Was it so we could get to know God? Exodus 3:4. Moses. Judges 6: Gideion. Matthew 5. Salk of the Earth. --Dating is an idea that came that I had Friday but was gone by Sunday. Still going to talk to Dave about it. Youth group friends birthday was Saturday. Maybe I felt something, but now I don’t. Dear God. School may not be great. And I still have trouble. I thank you for all you have given me and others. I love you. Bless this school. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment