Saturday, January 16, 2010

September 17, 1997I pray for the schools that are participating in the See You At the Pole. Praying. Pray for the Youth Groups to be used in their schools. For UCS, my school to be united and victorious over the evil one. David Mcdaniel says God wants to talk to me more than I want to listen. He said yesterday, “Hi God, what’s up, how am I doing?” I believe God is speaking to me. He helped me run yesterday. Focus on God and He will help you run. Tuesday I had a meeting with David. Friend called yesterday, she is doing good. Dear God, Please move the hearts of the people praying today to always love you Lord. Be with the words I have written to you, answer my prayers, your will be done. LB needs prayers too. I love you. Thank you Amen. 12:06 pm. What does God want to do with me? Jesus has a plan. I keep coming back because I love God and He loves me. He holds me close and comforts me. He protects me from my enemies. Like the andt that found His Lord. 50% wants someone to care. 50% only wants the Lord. 8:32pm. Wed Youth Group. Being crazy. Taking risks. Gideion. Sharing Jesus. Serve people. Judges 6, Gideon. John 10:10. Boredom, faith. Adventure. God wants us to have a good life. A fleece. Spirit talk to us. Don’t argue with God, Trust God even if I do not see what He is doing. What is your relationship with God?

September 18th, 199712:10 Happy Birthday to me. Sometimes I just want to strangle some people. I confess that is wrong. Drama here I come. 16th birthday.
September 19, 1997. 12:14 I am happy. I do not need to know why. I love all of these people so much. No matter what they think of me. I pray for this school. I bend at God’s will.
September 21, 1997. 9:27am Church/Danny Carroll. The Lamb of God shed His blood for me. Amen. Inherit the land part 3. Having a heart of hope. In Christ I am hopeful. Romans 8. 1st because I am forgiven and there is no condemnation. 2nd Because I am empowered to live by God. He gives me power. All things he does for the better of me. 3rd Because I have a purpose and destiny. 4th Because He guards my life. 5th He provides for me. 6th He loves me. Romans 8:38-39. Hope in His presence. Lord heal Dave’s sinus trouble. 11:56am Youth Sunday Dave. Miracles. Mark 6:34-40. Jesus feeds thousands. God asks you to give up something. Cannot do it without God. Recognize need to God, admit your needs to Him. God can use me, look at what He has already done. God wants to bless me and break me. To break my pride. Give to the church. 9:36pm Lets pray for so much, I have a need. Dear God, you know my thoughts, my needs, my heartaches, my dearest dreams. Bless my friend tomorrow. God a card from my friend across country. God be with her and help her. Lord Jesus, please tell me what your will is for me concerning the church. Forgive me of my sins and heal my wounds. Thank you God I love you so much, bless you amen.

September 22nd, 1997. 12:14. This year is different, not just different teachers and students. Homework is more of an aggregation. Just things seem not the same as last year. I am not sure if that is for better or worse. Dear God, Please help us all thanks. Amen. Procter B is nice. Yes, Lunch fellowship with the Father.
September 23rd 1997Said happy birthday in passing to a girl in school, with a thankful response. Wondering what the Lord wants me to do. Dear God. I love you Lord. My dad turned 50 today. God thank you for all you have done. Jesus please help me in my prayers for this school. Revive us Lord with your passion. Help me O Lord to do your will. Amen. He sits alone on a curb never with anyone around. He sits and reads and writes, worships and prays with His Lord. He prays in secret without uttering words aloud. Silent he prays. Loves. Waits. He knows one day things will change. Asking His Lord for that day to come soon. He cares from a far without seldom consideration. The quiet peace he spends every day for His Lord. He is not great or righteous and has his own many faults. But alone he prays for giving hearts of the people and the Lord. 3:58. I await a meeting with Pastor. Pray he will be here on time. I wait patiently and calmly. Dear God, You know all and see all. Please get him here and make him healthy Lord. I love you God. Thank you for taking care of me. You are the Great I am. Amen.
September 24th 1997. I should live wondering what God thinks and what would Jesus do. God loves me, everybody. I am doing this for God, the person or me. I am stressed from work. I run to the Lord. He comforts me. Forever thinking about me. Stand up, what do I see. People, God’s children. Miracles all around. I love them Jesus. Dear God, Please soften there hearts and pour out your Spirit. Thank you for them. Amen. 8:09 pm Youth Group Dave. Feel like a screw up. Hope when you are hopeless. In Christ. Romans chapter 8:!, No condemnation. You are not a failure. Forgive me power to walk with him. 8:28 provide for us. Trust in God. Hope in him. 8:38-39. Nothing can separate us from God’s love.
September 25th, 1997. A rainy hot day heating lunch in a warm building. Someone came and sat with me which was nice. Lord bless him, thank you. I am going to try out in the play, oh what fun. Dear God. I love you so, thank you for everything you have given me and UCS. You are wonderful. Jesus please work in their hearts a revival. Lord, thank you.
September 26th, 1997. Have you ever gone through a day totally trusting God, I had three tests and a game to tape. I keeped going from this plan to do this plan then running all around campus to get a camera that once we were gone I noticed was tapeless. The team was nice to me, enough, didn’t win though. Please send friend a friend who wont be a double crosser, please Lord. The craziest or Friday. And a nice maid ride home. Tommrow God willing is my party. God bless you. The chapel is cool. Focus on the family send me mail. Oh to thank the Lord almighty for them. Dear God, thank you for providing. I love you Lord. Please be with everyone and all of my prayers. Be with L. thank you God, amen.
September 28th, 1997. Yesterday was nice, great birthday party. It was great, I loved it. Dear God. Thank you for this life I have, for WOL, youth group, for my friends. Thank you for you, I love you Lord forever amen. 9:19am Sunday Church, Pastor Danny. Tongues. Worship. Exodus 3:10 Talking about inheriting the land. Romans 8:28. Faith 8:31. Matthew 26:36. Jesus in the garden. Peter’s betrayal. Prayer and sleeping when trying to pray. 1 Peter 5:6. God willing we stay alert and pray. 11:27am Sunday Youth Group. Dave. Leaving God/Church. Hand of God on the New church. God where are you? With God. Looking around for God –Isa 51. Acts 2. Peter and the Holy Spirit on Pentecost. Pray that the Holy Spirit will come upon me and the Youth Group.
September 30th, 1997 A week of praying for “Stand in the Gap” and prayer jam is Saturday. Oh and the girl got a new car. Dear God, please help me with this time stuff. Lord bless this school. I am sorry for any sins. Please forgive them and me. Amen. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment