Friday, January 15, 2010

September 5th, 1997
6:45 amMoved to a bunk house went to sleep late. 11:30. enjoyed the late night stars, so beautiful. His wonderful creation. Its cold too. Dear God, Good morning Lord. Thank you for this day, please heal her eye. Thanks amen. 8:40 am. I realized now that I need to talk life one step at a time. Patiently and carefully. I should always remember this place, like it or not. 6:36 pm. I am home now. The final meeting we walked about Stephen. Acts 8:11, 6:8, 7:55. Sacrifice. Being fully committed and standing up for the truth. Wearing the belt of truth. Having compassion. Acts 7:59. Fear keeps us from doing what is right. She rested behind me. Odyssey is coming to me.Dear God, I pray for all your children at UCS school. I ask for their salvation. Thank you for them Oh Lord. Please be with Chris. Help this year. Bless it Amen.

September 6th, 1997Last night I listened to Adventures in Odyssey. It contained a relationship which God reflected back to one of my own. With a girl from last year. I must be patient in understanding her needs. She is God’s child. I can only pray for her. One day maybe she will want me to pray for her. God give me strength. Fools rush in. Dear God, I give this girl to you. I will pray for her. You can do Your will Lord. Please give me patience and kindness. Help me to do Your Will, not mine. Read Psalm 27. Thank you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment